We’re excited to welcome Bisous Sunglasses to the Kenny Flowers party so you can further elevate your style with their finely crafted, high-quality sunglasses.
Hailing from Miami, they are hands-down our favorite boutique shade-makers out there, and it’s a fun story how things came to be.
Before we get into that, we want to thank our newest partners in paradise for doing the hard work - blocking rays for us so we can enjoy the sunshine with no worries all summer long.
These stylish sunnies look great on everyone, and slide into our original sunglass loop with ease when your time in the sun is done.
When we say they look great on everyone - we mean it. Guys, girls, even dogs.
How did this partnership in leisure begin?
Well, that’s a fun story.
My fiancé Christina had her bachelorette party in Miami (back in February, when bachelorette parties peaked).
When you hear the news that @jetsetchristina is about to touch down in Miami - where she’ll be lounging poolside with 18 girls in matching Watercolors swimwear - there’s really only one thing you can do as the founder of a new, top-tier sunglass brand headquartered down the road… and that’s elevate the party past those cheap white heart sunglasses everyone was wearing.
The sunglasses were a hit, and they looked good on everyone. Bisous had the same brand integrity and drive we do - to build gear that elevates the game, and puts you in the mindset to feel at your best, and look your best.
It was a match made in paradise - like peas in a pod, shades in our sunglass loop.
Why Bisous Sunglasses?
Well, this collab didn't happen solely because they crashed my fiancé’s bachelorette party, but because personally, I’m a die-hard fan of the sunglasses they've assembled. I acquired a pair of The Rumrunners back in January.. and they’re the only shades I’ve worn since. I’ve always had trouble finding sunglasses that click - ones you can rock with any Kenny Flowers shirt... casually day-to-day, and not-so-casually at beach clubs, pool parties and overwater bungalows - but these stylish sunnies beat the basic Ray Bans I’ve been rocking for years.
Needless to say, I continue to be extremely impressed with the quality of these stunners. These guys have a real “eye” for the details. To highlight a few specifications that stand out to me:
- Acetate sourced from Italy, where the process of milling the acetate has been perfected over generations
- Hinges that are best in class, from Germany, resulting in a higher quality product that feels better, lasts longer and take just about anything you throw at it
- Lenses that are CR-39 with impact and scratch resistant coating. They’re polarized and offer UV400, blocking 100% of harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Frames held together with a alloy significantly increasing the strength of the entire frames
- Facial recognition design so you no longer have to take your sunglasses off to open your phone
- Limited edition production so you know you're one of less than 500 rocking the style of your choosing
Anyways, enough talking. It’s summer time and we’ve all got things to do. Protect your eyes and enjoy yourselves out there.