What is your U.S. return/exchange policy?
It’s our goal to make sure you’re completely happy with your order. If your order isn’t just the way you like it, we’ll make things right.
If you are not 100% happy, you can:
- Exchange your item for a new size/style
- Return for store credit
- Return for a full product refund
So long as:
- The exchange/return is requested within 30 days of the date you received your package and is received to our return warehouse within 45 days of the date you received your package. Any returns received back to our warehouse, later than 45 days after the date you received your package, will only be eligible for store credit or an exchange
- Items are unworn and are returned to us in the state you received them
NOTE: We'll do our best to make sure you have a positive experience. We’re open to feedback but if you’re unnecessarily rude to our team, we’ll happily deduct a little handling fee from your refund and go grab a beer. Please also note that we have the right to refuse any return if we think you are abusing our policies.
What is your international return/exchange policy?
- We are happy to assist with international returns and exchanges, but at this time we do not provide labels.
If you would like to start an international return or exchange, please email email@example.com and let us know what you will be sending back. Then create a label and ship the item to:
- Retail Reworks ATTN: Brenda Rojas
1500 Brittmoore Road #303
77043-1924, United States
- Retail Reworks ATTN: Brenda Rojas
- If you are doing an exchange, we will reimburse you for your return shipping label. If you are doing a return, you will be fully responsible for the cost of shipping the item(s) back to us.
- Please note, we do not accept returns on worn swimwear, sale items, or group orders.
- If you need any clarification, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are there any exceptions to this return policy?
Returns on Swim Trunks: We cannot accept any swim trunks that have been worn or washed. If the hang tag has been removed from the swimsuit or it has been worn we will not accept the item for return/exchange.
Returns on One Pieces: We cannot accept any ladies swimwear that has been worn or washed. If the hygienic liner or hang tag has been removed from the swimsuit or it has been worn we will not accept the item for return/exchange. Please initially try on with underwear.
Sale Items: All items discounted on the product page are final sale and not available for return, exchange, or refund.
Group Orders: All group orders are a final sale and not available for return/refund. If a size or two doesn’t work out, we’re of course happy to get items swapped out appropriately so no one misses out.
How long do U.S. exchanges take?
Exchanges typically take 10-20 business days, depending on how fast you drop your package in the mail. If you need your new item right away, please go ahead and order it on the site and we will give you a full return credit when we receive your exchanged item back. If that is the way you want to go, just let us know!
How long do U.S. returns take?
We’ll reimburse you once we have received the product and confirmed there are no cranberry vodka spills, cigar burns or lipstick kisses on it (please allow 8-10 business days after receipt at our warehouse). Thanks for understanding, as we are a small business and doing our best to make everyone happy.
How much do U.S. returns/exchanges cost?
Return/exchange shipping is free! We will provide your prepaid return label when you start your exchange/return below or email us at email@example.com.
Sweet, all of this makes sense. How do I get my return/exchange started?
Please fill out the form below to get started! Contact us within 30 days of your item being delivered and we will get you set up with a prepaid return label. Once we send that label, you will have 14 days to ship your item(s) back to us. Your prepaid return label will expire if not used within 14 days.