SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Position: Full Time
Kenny Flowers is looking for an experienced Social Media Coordinator to join our small, driven team. As a growing D2C business, our goal is to connect with future customers and to keep things fresh for our current customers as we continue scaling into a leading lifestyle brand.
As the Social Media Coordinator you will work with the marketing team to create and maintain a strong online presence for Kenny Flowers. Your role is to coordinate and implement online marketing strategies and posts across our social media accounts including Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest and Facebook.
In this position you will work closely with the marketing team as well as contractors and external agencies to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of our customers and consistently gets Kenny Flowers in front of our new and core audiences!
You should be extremely organized and self-motivated, as well as possess creative and written communication skills, and have an eye for design and creating an attractive brand aesthetic.
We want this to be the coolest job you’ve ever had, and the beginning of an awesome new future with Kenny Flowers.
- You will be responsible for management of the content across all our social media platforms, ensuring consistency across platforms to support our launches and organically grow our customer base.
- You will keep abreast of social media marketing developments, industry news and trends ensuring we are at the forefront of new marketing methods and constantly evolving our strategy to get in front of new customers.
- Monitor our platforms and engage with our current and potential customers. Manage social media inboxes making sure no inquiry goes unanswered and every person that tags us feels the love of our whole team.
- Create and manage a content calendar for all social platforms coordinating our campaigns cross platform.
- Look for opportunities to partner with social media influencers and brands, and bring these to the attention of the marketing team.
- Work closely with the marketing team, and external partners and agencies to coordinate content across platforms.
- Generate reports for the marketing team to evaluate campaign success.
- Be a voice in the marketing team, sharing your own creative ideas to keep innovating how we present Kenny Flowers.
You are highly organized, self-motivated, responsible, a hard worker and a clear communicator.
- One or more years of experience as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role. Ideally with fashion and e-commerce experience.
- Expert in all things social media marketing and have an understanding of paid advertising, affiliate marketing, digital marketing, copywriting.
- A natural on various social platforms and a desire to learn and understand new ones.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or other relevant fields.
- A strong written, verbal and visual communicator that can help showcase our unique brand voice through multiple media channels.
- Able to take direction but operate with minimal supervision, thrive working independently in a constantly-evolving atmosphere. Preferably have prior experience working remote.
- Desire to contribute to an awesome company and product. Hungry and motivated to get Kenny Flowers to the next level.Wholeheartedly embody the lifestyle that Kenny Flowers aims to bring out in others.
- Experience with Google Drive, Later and Canva. Experience with Shopify, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, FacebookAds, email marketing platforms a plus.
- Be adaptable and ready to grow. We are a small company which means this position has growth potential for the right candidate.
Who you’ll work with:
- The marketing team to execute our marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Our external marketing partners and contractors to ensure Kenny Flowers marketing efforts are always coordinated and amplified across all channels.
- Our Customer Success Team to relay any customer inquiries that come via our social media channels.
To apply please email email@example.com with subject line: Social Media Coordinator - YOUR NAME.
Please include your resume, your social media handles, and a cover letter.