Position: Full Time
Location: Remote (willing to travel)
Kenny Flowers is looking for an experienced Sales Representative to join our small, driven team. As a growing D2C business, our goal is to get the attention of future customers and to keep things fresh for our current customers as we continue scaling into a leading lifestyle brand.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Sales Representative to spearhead our efforts as we expand into offering our apparel in select resort boutiques and golf shops. The successful candidate must possess excellent sales skills, have proven success in this space and a network of relationships they can leverage in this role.
As the lead Sales Representative, you will work closely with Kenny, the production team and customer success to build wholesale relations and on-the-ground presence.
You should be a self starter, motivated, possess excellent sales skills and have the ability to fully embrace the Kenny Flowers lifestyle in order to excite future partners who want to work with us and maintain strong relationships as we grow with our partners.
This is a “sky’s the limit” position. We want this to be the most thrilling job you’ve ever had, and the beginning of an awesome new future with Kenny Flowers.
- You will be responsible for leading our charge in the golf space and getting Kenny Flowers Golf apparel in a selection of golf shops.
- Lead all wholesale efforts for golf and resort, identify new markets and on-brand customer leads, and pitch prospective customers.
- Be the principal point of contact between Kenny Flowers and our wholesale customers. Manage all existing and future wholesale relationships ensuring a seamless experience for our partners.
- Service existing accounts, manage orders and liaise with the operations team to ensure inventory availability and timely delivery.
- Communicate with and train partners on Kenny Flowers sales points and differentiators, as well as creating and providing sales materials that can be used by our partners when introducing and selling Kenny Flowers apparel to their customers.
- Identify key trade shows and events that Kenny Flowers should exhibit at. Build relationships with buyers ahead of events and represent Kenny Flowers at these shows to build new relationships and secure new customers.
- Maintain line sheets ensuring new products are added, best sellers are communicated and retired products are removed.
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual reports demonstrating sales success.
- Executing on the Kenny Flowers vision to be a leader in the golf apparel space, and making this a significant arm of the Kenny Flowers brand.
- Domestic and International business travel at least 25% of the year for tradeshows, events and meeting with existing and potential customers to build lasting relationships.
You are highly organized, self-motivated, responsible, a hard worker and a clear communicator.
- Proven apparel/fashion sales experience, preferably together with golf apparel sales experience and sales numbers to back this up.
- A network and “little black book” of strong existing relationships that can be leveraged in this role.
- Works well in a sales environment with specific monthly, quarterly and annual goals to meet that correspond to a partial commission payment structure.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising sales, or other relevant fields.
- Three to five years of industry sales experience
- A strong written, verbal and visual communicator that can showcase our unique brand voice through multiple media channels and in various outreach efforts.
- Able to take direction but operate with minimal supervision, thrive working independently in a constantly-evolving atmosphere. Preferably have prior experience working remote.
- Desire to contribute to an awesome company and product. Hungry and motivated to get Kenny Flowers to the next level. Wholeheartedly embody the lifestyle that Kenny Flowers aims to bring out in others.
- Experience with Google Drive, Shopify, Canva, Email Marketing platforms.
- Be adaptable and ready to grow. We are a small company which means this position has “sky-is-the-limit” growth potential for the right candidate.
Who you’ll work with:
- Report to our CEO Kenny Haisfield and work directly with Kenny and the marketing team members involved in the sales/marketing vision and execution.
- Our Operations Manager to sync with inventory and ensure timely deliveries.
- Our Customer Success Team to ensure we are improving the customer experience at all times and reflecting our findings across the board.
To apply please email email@example.com with subject line: Sales Representative - YOUR NAME.
Please include your resume, your social media handles, and a cover letter.