GLOBAL PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
Position: Full Time
Kenny Flowers is looking for a Production Assistant to join our small, driven team. As a growing D2C business, our goal is to get the attention of future customers and to keep things fresh for our current customers as we continue scaling into a leading lifestyle brand.
In this position you will report to our Head of Production and work closely with our CEO, planning and merchandising, and marketing teams.
In this position, you will be a key member of the production team that takes an idea for an article of resort wear, right through to getting it into the hands of our customers. You will work closely with our boutique factories across the globe, ensuring deadlines and production goals are met consistently.
You should be extremely organized, self motivated, have excellent attention to detail and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
We want this to be the coolest job you’ve ever had, and the beginning of an awesome new future with Kenny Flowers!
- Assist in all aspects that apply to pre-production and production such as sample requests, product development, testing, costing and negotiation.
- Assist production manager with new product development and ensure instructions, purchase orders, artwork and tech packs are sent to factories.
- Communicate and manage relationships with our existing factories, shipping centers and warehouses.
- Create new relationships with on-brand factories and assist in negotiating terms as we expand our product range to become a leading lifestyle brand.
- Work closely with the merchandising team in assortment selection based on past sales, future strategies, and customer feedback.
- Work with the production team and factories to consistently meet our production goals .
- Desire to grow with Kenny Flowers and eventually take responsibility for key relationships.
- Some domestic and International business travel to our factories and shipping locations.
You are highly organized, self-motivated, responsible, a hard worker and a clear communicator.
- You have 2+ years of experience in a product/project management support or operations-related role, ideally with exposure to managing a product lifecycle from factory to warehouse to customer. Prior apparel experience is a plus!
- You are organized, accurate, and detailed. You care about specifics (think: exact color match, product specifications, and measurements to the millimeter) and pride yourself on catching errors before they become an issue.
- You possess the keen ability to think strategically with excellent analytical abilities and creative judgment to solve problems that inevitably come with managing several stakeholders in the supply chain and competing expectations.
- You are self-motivated with the ability to work independently to create goals, balance multiple projects at a time, and meet deadlines through consistent follow-up AND follow through.
- Willing to work across time zones and occasional off hours to ensure communication and expectations are clear and on time.
- Desire to contribute to an awesome company and product. Hungry and motivated to get Kenny Flowers to the next level. Wholeheartedly embody the lifestyle that Kenny Flowers aims to bring out in others.
- Experience with Google Drive, Shopify, Excel.
- Be adaptable and ready to grow. We are a small company which means this position has growth potential for the right candidate.
Who you’ll work with:
- You will work directly with our Head Of Production, as well as our CEO Kenny.
- Work closely with the planning and merchandising team, marketing and customer service teams to communicate production timelines and updates.
To apply please email email@example.com with subject line: Global Production Assistant - YOUR NAME.
Please include your resume, your social media handles, and a cover letter.