ECOMMERCE MARKETING MANAGER
Marketing Specialist and Coordinator, Doctor of Data Analysis
Kenny Flowers is looking for an Ecommerce Marketing Manager to join our small, driven team. As a growing D2C business, our goal is to get the attention of future customers and to keep things fresh for our current customers as we continue scaling into a leading lifestyle brand.
We’re seeking a jack(or jane)-of-all-trads marketer, manager and team player. Someone who can play a critical role serving as a KF brand ambassador on the front-line with our customers, and making content marketing magic happen behind-the-scenes.
You think and communicate creatively and strategically. You enjoy rolling up your short sleeves to complete decision-driving analyses, but don’t mind getting your hands dirty with the day-to-day marketing tasks, coordination, outreaches and processes that keep the company bloomin’ and our customers happy at the beach.
We want this to be the coolest job you’ve ever had, and the beginning of an awesome new future with Kenny Flowers.
Contribute and review copy and creative for all digital marketing channels
- Website, email, SMS, blogs, social media, paid advertising, press, search, etc.
Develop and execute on a content calendar in partnership with the team
- Work hand-in-hand with Kenny and the team to build fun and innovative digital marketing experiences that drive results
Digital Marketing: Strategy and Planning -> Content Creation -> Execution and Distribution
- Understand the customer journey and make magic happen at all touchpoints across email, SMS, social, etc.
Social media account management
- Post and engage on Instagram, Facebook and other relevant platforms
- Help coordinate influencer marketing campaigns from on-boarding to post-campaign reporting
Ecommerce site management (collection/product descriptions, FAQs, Shopify apps, etc.)
- Manage third party vendors to successfully improve the shopping experience and increase conversion rates
- Communicate with the broader team to identify, and provide feedback on, top-performing styles and collections
Synchronize our marketing partners and manage relationships
- Daily and weekly coordination across campaigns and channels
- Product journey management – from buying/design, to photoshooting, to site presence and creative, to cross-channel promotion
- Schedule and coordinate photoshoots, video shoots and all content creation efforts
Properly capture/organize all marketing data and analyze for company-wide use
- Daily/weekly/monthly reporting
You are a high-energy, organized, self-motivated, responsible, hard worker and a clear communicator.
- An exceptionally organized innovator eager to deliver an amazing brand experience & a strategic thinker who understands how to analyze data for company-wide use
- Able to take direction but operate with minimal supervision, thrive working independently in constantly-evolving atmosphere. Preferably have prior experience working remote
- A strong written, verbal and visual communicator that can showcase our unique brand voice through multiple media channels and in various outreach efforts
- Some knowledge of social media content, social advertising, affiliate marketing and digital marketing
- Desire to contribute to an awesome company and product. Hungry and motivated to get Kenny Flowers to the next level
- Wholeheartedly embody the lifestyle that Kenny Flowers aims to bring out in others
- Experience with Google Drive a must, experience with Shopify, Adobe, Klaviyo Email Marketing, Facebook Ads Marketing, CJ Affiliate a plus
- Some graphic design experience preferred
- BA or BS – and a demonstrated ability to be successful in academic endeavors
- 0-4 years of experience in an organization-oriented marketing role
- Experience rocking Kenny Flowers in multiple scenarios
- Be adaptable and ready to grow. We are a small company which means this position has growth potential for the right candidate
Who you’ll work with:
- Directly with Kenny and team members involved in the bigger marketing vision and execution
- Our marketing partners to ensure Kenny Flowers marketing efforts are always coordinated and amplified across all channels
- Our Operation Manager to sync and align campaigns with inventory, launches and campaign timelines
- Our Customer Success Team to ensure we are improving the customer experience at all times and reflecting our findings across the board
To apply please email email@example.com with subject line: Ecommerce Marketing Manager - YOUR NAME.
Please include your resume, your social media handles, and a cover letter.