DIGITAL MARKETING DOER
Marketing Specialist, Outreach Superstar, Content Distributor
Position: Full time
Kenny Flowers is looking for a Digital Marketing Doer to join our small, driven team. As a growing e-commerce business, our goal is to get the attention of future customers & to keep things fresh as we continue scaling into a leading lifestyle brand.
We’re seeking a jack(or jane)-of-all-trades marketer and team player. Someone who can play a critical role serving as a KF brand ambassador on the front-line with our customers, and making content marketing magic happen behind-the-scenes.
You think and communicate creatively and strategically. You enjoy rolling up your short sleeves to complete decision-driving analyses, but don’t mind getting your hands dirty with the day-to-day marketing tasks, outreaches, and processes that keep the company growing.
We want this to be the coolest job you’ve ever had, and the beginning of an awesome new future with Kenny Flowers.
- Contribute copy and creative to all digital marketing channels
- Website, emails, blogs, social media, paid advertising, PR, etc.
- Develop and execute on a content calendar in partnership with the team
- Work hand-in-hand with the team to build fun and innovative digital marketing experiences that drive results
- Affiliate marketing management
- Manage our affiliate platforms, blogger/influencer/media relationships and outreach efforts to grow this new marketing channel
- Social media account management
- Post and engage on Instagram, Facebook and other relevant platforms
- Help coordinate influencer marketing campaigns from on-boarding to post-campaign reporting
- Email marketing: Strategy, content, execution
- Site content management (collection/product descriptions, FAQs, Shopify apps, etc.)
- Manage third party vendors to successfully improve the shopping experience and drive new traffic to site / improve conversion rates
- Communicate with the broader team to identify, and provide feedback on, top-performing styles and collections
- Product journey management - from buying/design, to photoshooting, to site presence and creative, to cross-channel promotion
- Project management
- Schedule and coordinate photoshoots, video shoots and all content creation efforts
- Properly capture/organize all marketing data and analyze for company-wide use
- Daily/weekly/monthly reporting
You are a high-energy, organized, self-motivated, responsible, hard worker and a clear communicator.
- An exceptionally organized innovator eager to deliver an amazing brand experience & a strategic thinker who understands how to analyze data for company-wide use
- Able to take direction but operate with minimal supervision, thrive working independently in constantly-evolving atmosphere. Preferably have prior experience working remote
- A strong written, verbal and visual communicator that can showcase our unique brand voice through multiple media channels and in various outreach efforts
- Some knowledge of social media content, social advertising, affiliate marketing and digital marketing
- Desire to contribute to an awesome company and product. Motivated to get Kenny Flowers to the next level
- Wholeheartedly embody the lifestyle that Kenny Flowers aims to bring out in others
- Experience with Google Drive a must, experience with Adobe, Klaviyo Email Marketing, Facebook Ads, RewardStyle / CJ Affiliate a plus
- Some graphic design experience preferred
- BA or BS - and a demonstrated ability to be successful in academic endeavors
- 0-4 years of experience in an organization-oriented marketing role
- Experience rocking Kenny Flowers in multiple scenarios
Who you’ll work with:
- Our customers to ensure their experience is exceptional, and that any concerns are addressed in the best way possible
- Our HQ to progress company growth, keeping team members on top of deadlines and moving projects forward
- Our warehouse to keep track of inventory, ensure seamless deliveries to customers, and quickly address, prioritize, and resolve any issues
- Our international production teams (in Bali / Colombia) to place new orders, keep track of production, coordinate shipments to the warehouse and document how much fabric / material we have left
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Digital Markerting Doer - YOUR NAME.
Please include your resume, your social media handles, and a cover letter.