CUSTOMER SUCCESS ALL-STAR
Customer Support Rep, Inventory Manager, Organizer/Scheduler
Position: Part/Full time
Kenny Flowers is looking for a Customer Success All Star to join our small, driven team. As a growing e-commerce business, our goal is to ensure a consistently awesome customer experience as we scale into a leading lifestyle brand.
We’re seeking someone who can play a critical dual-role serving as a KF brand ambassador on the front-line with our customers, while making magic happen behind the scenes to ensure a smooth operation.
We want this to be the coolest job you’ve ever had, and the beginning of an awesome new future with Kenny Flowers.
Serve as a Kenny Flowers brand ambassador on the front line of engagement with our customers.
- Support customers daily, creating a positive and consistent brand experience for them and doing whatever it takes to preserve the Kenny Flowers brand in their mind in their interactions.
Be the voice of our company and brand while being the voice of our customers when issues arise.
- Field questions and issues from current and future customers. Quickly and thoroughly solve any problems and challenges.
- Communicate any overarching / frequent messages from customers or trends with the Kenny Flowers team.
Identify key trends and patterns in customer communications and process changes to make us better in the future.
- Initiate innovative solutions to make customer service more seamless (self-help section of website, integrating tools to boost efficiency, backend customer tracking system, etc.).
- Manage / track / reconcile inventory between systems to make sure we’re not sold out of awesome things when people want them.
- Create a seamless flow between our website inventory tracked on Shopify, our shipping warehouse’s platform, our returns tracking, special orders, and incoming inventory to ensure all customers are taken care of and accurately receive items as promised.
- Communicate clearly with the shipping and returns warehouses to ensure order fulfillment, receiving, etc. runs smoothly and communicate/track issues if they occur.
- Keep customer related systems organized and tidy as we grow and be prepared to wear many hats.
- Manage and own customer returns and exchange processes and work with our 3rd party to ensure returns are properly cared for and returned in selling shape to the warehouse.
You are a high-energy, organized, incredibly detail-oriented, self-motivated, responsible, hard worker and a clear communicator.
- Must love to communicate with people via email and on the phone, solve problems quickly, and be part of a team that is doing meaningful work.
- Able to take direction but operate with minimal supervision and thrive in an environment working independently in a constantly-evolving atmosphere. Preferably have prior experience working remote with teammates in multiple time zones.
- Must be a strong written and verbal communicator that can represent our unique brand voice and personality and effectively communicate to a large number of people. Grammatical mistakes and spelling errors drive you crazy.
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented. Must be able to handle many balls in the air at once, while staying cool, calm and collected on the customer-facing front.
- Desire to contribute to an awesome company and product. Motivated to get Kenny Flowers to the next level.
- Wholeheartedly embody the lifestyle that Kenny Flowers aims to bring out in others.
- Passionate about helping our customers whenever they need it. Willing to work off-peak hours at times to ensure the customer experience stays strong during busy and important stretches (occasional evenings, holidays and weekends).
- Positive attitude, hunger to learn and have fun.
- Experience with Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, etc.) or at least Microsoft Word/Excel
- Experience rocking Kenny Flowers in multiple scenarios
- Be adaptable and ready to grow. We are a small company which means this position wears many hats and has limitless growth potential for the right candidate.
- Having experience with Shopify, 3PLs, CRMs, and Slack is a plus (no worries if not!)
Who you’ll work with:
- Our customers to ensure their experience is exceptional, and that any concerns are addressed in the best way possible.
- All KF team members to keep team members informed on customer trends and to stay in the loop on product deliveries, big marketing pushes, etc.
- Our warehouse to keep track of inventory, ensure seamless deliveries to customers, and quickly address, prioritize, and resolve any issues.
- Our Senior Manager of Operations to optimize our operational procedures and brainstorm and execute long term customer solutions to keep the business moving forward.
- Our Customer Success Lead as you build a better customer experience every day.
To apply please email email@example.com with subject line: Customer Success All-Star - YOUR NAME.
Please include your resume, your social media handles, and a cover letter.