E-COMMERCE SITE MANAGER
Position: Full Time
Kenny Flowers is looking for an e-commerce Site Manager to join our small, driven team. As a growing D2C business, our goal is to get the attention of future customers and to keep things fresh for our current customers as we continue scaling into a leading lifestyle brand.
As an e-commerce Merchandising Manager, you will be responsible for keeping our site and online presence in tact - building and merchandising digital content, ensuring the content is presented with quality and accuracy, and verifying that the merchandised product aligns with our campaigns and marketing plans.
In this position you will report to our Head of Sales, Planning and Merchandising and work closely with our web developers, production and marketing teams.
You should be extremely organized and self-motivated and have proven experience in a similar e-commerce Merchandising role.
We want this to be the coolest job you’ve ever had, and the beginning of an awesome new future with Kenny Flowers!
- Manage new product uploads, category and collection builds, product detail maintenance, and promotional activities e.g. sales.
- Optimize categorization, navigation, upselling/ cross-selling opportunities and on-site search regularly, based on trending key words, product trends, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) recommendations.
- Daily merchandising across the site based on inventory levels and marketing campaigns.
- Utilize analytics to monitor traffic, customer behavior and sales trends. Present and communicate this information to help us improve customer experience and optimize the site experience.
- Ensure merchandise plans support key strategic initiatives, product launches, seasonal campaigns, sales and top sellers.
- Work with the production team to coordinate merchandising efforts with inventory availability and restocks.
- Conduct site audits for content accuracy, work with content team to continuously upgrade content and refresh things
- Continuously strive to better understand customer behavior and gain actionable insights to inform marketing, site updates and site enhancements.
You are highly organized, self-motivated, responsible, a hard worker and a clear communicator.
- Minimum of three years of online merchandising and/or e-commerce experience. Experience in fashion retail is preferred
- Highly proficient with Shopify. An understanding of e-commerce UX, content and development projects, and intuitive knowledge of how users interact and shop in a digital environment.
- Knowledgeable of analytical tools for performance measurement, determine improvements and enhancements to our customer journey on the site. Excellent ability to analyze data to make actionable recommendations;
- Skill in organizing projects and managing multiple tasks while delivering quality results and meeting deadlines required.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage across multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, merchandising, business or other relevant fields.
- Able to take direction but operate with minimal supervision, thrive working independently in a constantly-evolving atmosphere. Preferably have prior experience working remote.
- Desire to contribute to an awesome company and product. Hungry and motivated to get Kenny Flowers to the next level.Wholeheartedly embody the lifestyle that Kenny Flowers aims to bring out in others.
- Experience with Google Drive, Shopify, Excel.
- Be adaptable and ready to grow. We are a small company which means this position has growth potential for the right candidate.
Be adaptable and ready to grow. We are a small company which means this position has growth potential for the right candidate.
Who you’ll work with:
- You will work directly with our Head of Sales, Planning and Merchandising.
- Work closely with the production team, and customer service teams to improve efficiencies, and customer experience.
- The marketing team to execute our marketing campaigns and launches on the site.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: E-commerce Site Manager - YOUR NAME.
Please include your resume, your social media handles, and a cover letter.